Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Vanessa's B-DAY











Here are some pics from Vanessa's B-day! She is 26 now! Wow, how time has gone by. The guy leading the horseback ride was really cool; he told us of all the people he had given tours to: Jackie Chan was the coolest, supposedly; Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider, Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake, tons of football players...I was riding the same horse that Rob Schneider rode; she was cool, but she kinda didn't want to listen at times. She almost took my leg off a couple of times going in to a tree. I would always kick mine with my heels to make her trot and then Vanessa's horse would follow me, which would make Vanessa uneasy. Classic!! The rest of the pics are from Vanessa's cake time and when we went out to eat. I had to include a couple of pics of the twins in the van. They are sooooo cute!! Emily is really turning into daddy's little girl. She is so sensitive!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vanessa!!!

I think we have known you for over 6 years...I think you were 19 or 20 then. You look amazing for being so old. LOL.

WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Love, Kristy and Barnett family

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home