Sunday, February 10, 2008

Vanessa's Handbag site





Here is Vanessa's website if you want to check it out:


handbagsbyvanessa.com


This is what Vanessa does when she is not taking care of her amazing husband and 4 kids...she is very talented and is in the process of getting a trademark for her bags. Her original name for the bags was Handbags by Vanessa, but there is already a website which is called Vanessa Handbags. Here are a few pics of her bags. She can make any design that you want; again, her site is handbagsbyvanessa.com...
God bless!!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Blogger Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Hey Vaness, your website is looking good! I like it. I also wanted to let you know that I really LOVE the bag I ordered from you last summer. Anyway, you should have customer testimonials on there. You can quote me when I say, "I love my handbag by Vanessa!" :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home